MOOQ is the European Alliance for Quality of Massive Open Online Courses, called MOOCs.
MOOQ is an open initiative and invites all interested organizations and stakeholders to join the community!
Let us all together join forces and improve the quality of MOOCs!
Currently the European MOOQ initiative includes the following founding partners:
- Open University of the Netherlands (OUNL) as the coordinator
Key involved experts: Christian M. Stracke, Esther Tan, Alessandra Antonaci, Katerina Riviou
More about the OUNL here
- Hellenic Open University (HOU), Greece
Key involved experts: Achilles Kameas, Bill Vassiliadis, Bill Stefanis
More about the HOU here
- National Quality Infrastructure System (NQIS), Greece
Key involved experts: Cleo Sgouropoulou
More about NQIS here
- Universidade Aberta (UAB), Portugal
Key involved experts: António Teixeira
More about UAB here
- Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon (ENS), France
Key involved experts: Gérard Vidal
More about ENS here